ASLC Members Area is open
After a vast amount of time and effort by Stephen Black, Gillian Kelly and others, the developing Members Area is about to hit cyber space. There is so much to see and enjoy.
Please remember this is an ongoing process and by no means complete. There are many blank spaces that we are relying on you, the members, to fill with information about your families. You can submit you contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org
To enter the Members Area, open the website
1. Hover over Members Area
2. Click on Welcome
3. Scroll down to Log In/ Sign Up button at the bottom and click on it
4. Most of you will have to create an account, so click on Sign Up at the bottom of the Log in page
5. You will then have to enter your email address
6. Next you enter a password (whatever you wish but please record it)
7. Once you have entered these press Go.
8. Your request will be sent to our Web administrator who will check that you are a financial member and approve access to the Members Area (in 24 hours approx.)
If you are not a member of ASLC we encourage you to join via the website so you too can gain entry to this section.
Please contact us via the website if you have any problems entering Members Area